Have you ever wanted to have a runway-worthy smile that can rival any model or movie star? If so, thanks to cutting-edge technology, dental veneers can give you what you seek. Veneers are crafted specifically for each tooth to give you a radiant smile that can outshine even the brightest and whitest natural teeth. Here are just a few of the benefits of dental veneers:
- Veneers are extremely hard and durable, despite their thin design.
- If properly cared for, veneers can last over a decade.
- Veneers have natural-looking surfaces that can blend with your other teeth. Veneers can be produced and designed to color-match your neighboring teeth.
- Due to the porcelain material often used in veneers, they are very difficult to stain. Please speak with your dentist to learn more about which products pose the most risk.
- If you have any slight abnormalities in your teeth, such as alignment issues, stains, discolorations, cracks, or broken teeth, veneers may be able to help.
- A small amount of tooth enamel needs to be removed to place the veneers, but it is an amount often much less than need be removed for the placement of crowns or caps.
For a world-class smile, consider talking to our dentists at Miller & Simarro Dental Care about dental veneers. If you would like to have an oral exam by Dr. Mark Miller, please make an appointment by calling us at 925-754-6020. You can also visit our office in Antioch, California. Our dentists look forward to crafting you the smile of your dreams!